55 HP Chrysler won't start/no spark

I just got a 55 HP Chrysler that had not run in 11 years. Replaced all fuel lines/hoses/ cleaned out fuel pump, rebuilt carb and it ran pretty good. On the lake however it would never rev up underway. In neutral it revs up fine. Over the weekend we got the horn,bilge pump, lights all working (wiring was a diaster). And I cleaned up the engine by blasting out all the mice dropings with garden hose and washing down motor with carb cleaner. Now it won't start. Cranks fine, just No spark to the plugs. Pulled flywheel and points look great, no liquid around. We have 12 volts to terminal labeled "Ignition" on terminal strip on motor when key is turned to on. We've looked everything over several times concerning what we did electrically and can't see how anything should effect ignition circut. It just won't fire at all now. Could I have messed anything up with the carb cleaner? If we get power to the "ignition" terminal when the key is switched on doesn't that mean we didn't mess anything up when we were under the dash getting lights etc to work? Is there a kill switch that has to have 12 volts applied while engine is running? The wire for the heater(?)does not seem to go anywhere.<br />Thanks