70 Hp Force Please Help

dyce

Recruit
Hi we have just purchased a boat with an outboard, we want to remove the engine & mount it on a small fishing boat that we already have, however at the moment it is on a Jet Ski boat. Before we do any thing we wish to find the manual for the outboard & give it a full service etc. It is a Force 70 & the Model No – 708A91B the Serial No – 016771 we are hoping someone can tell us the year of the engine & point us in the direction of where to purchase the correct manual or a link to a UK supplier who may be able to help us. This is our first venture in to this so please be gentle with us & thanks for any help you can give.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: 70 Hp Force Please Help

You have a 1991 Force engine that was made by Mercury Marine.<br />parts can be obtained through a Mercury dealer, or at www.mercruiserparts.com I believe they will ship internationally.<br /><br />Generic repair manuals are available under the Clymer and the Seloc brand names. <br /><br />Also, a model specific factory manual is available. There are currently two of them on ebay.<br /><br /> click-factory manual <br /><br /> click-2nd factory manual

dyce

Recruit
Re: 70 Hp Force Please Help

Thank You for your help.<br />Heading to e-bay.<br /><br /><br />Thanks Again I am sure I will be seeking help here again as I said we are new to this.