Anchor Roller on a Tahoe

snurckle

Recruit
I recently purchased my first boat, a Tahoe Q6 Sport. Over the past two weekends I have taken it out, dropped anchor, fished, yada yada yada. <br /><br />Anchoring in this boat is not the most conveinient thing in the world. I've been looping the anchor through the Bow Loop (the loop used to winch the boat on a trailer) and then to a cleat on the side of the boat. I use about 150 feet of rope, anchored in about 30-40 feet of water. I'd like to install a roller anchor, and later a windlass, but there is literally no access to the inside of the top of the bow. The boat doesn't have an anchor locker. <br /><br />I'd like to install an anchor roller, and possibly a manual windless, nothing too expensive, but pulling up the anchow is a chore, not to mention will ultimately rub the bow of the boat the wrong way. I do alot of fishing in the bay, sound, and inlets around Pensacola.<br /><br />Does anybody have any suggestions about installing an anchor roller, and "Can it be Done", and what would it require?<br /><br />Also, I use a Danforth Anchor, the boat is 20' 6", and I think the anchor is 10 lbs, with 6 feet of chain. I don't anticipate running around the bay with the anchor attached to the roller...It will be disconnected once it is up.<br /><br />Thanks for any advice!