NEED HELP FAST PLEASE !!!! 50 H.P FORCE

DVDHIDEOUT

Cadet
I NEED HELP LEASE, I NEED SOMEONE WITH MY ENGINE SET UP AND MY EXACT 1985 BAYLINER WITH A 50 H.P FORCE TO E-MAIL A PICTURE OF THIER ENGINE, FROM THE RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE STARTER SELENOID SITS, I CONFUSED THE WIRES FOR MY STARTER SELENOID AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS WHICH , I SEE THREE RED WIRES, 2 INSIDE THE ENGINE AND 1 RED WHICH COMES FROM THE BATTERY, NOW WHICH ONE IS THE STARTER WIRE AND WHERE DOES IT GO, THE ONE FROM THE BATTERY IS RED AND A BLACK AND WHICH IS GROUNDED TO THE BLOCK RIGHT BY THE COILS , HOW DO I CONNECT MY STARTER SELENOID RIGHT PLEASE HELP ME HERE FAST!!! I NEED A PICTURE OR THROUGH EXPALNATION ON HOW TO HOOK UP THOSE WIRES, I DONT WANT TO TOAST MY POWER PACK, THANK YOU EMAIL ME THE PICTURE AT DVDHIDEOUT@HOTMAIL.COM

Mod2

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: NEED HELP FAST PLEASE !!!! 50 H.P FORCE

BigBux....you ask the same question in your last post and don't acknowlege the answers given to your question on power for your Bayliner. We will help all we can but we need to know which problem you need solved first. And please type in lower case. Sounds like you are shouting in upper case.

DVDHIDEOUT

Cadet
Re: NEED HELP FAST PLEASE !!!! 50 H.P FORCE

i am truly sorry sir, for the inconvience i amy have caused, i just need my selenoid wiring diagram or an image, i got divorced because of fishing , i just want to catch the big reds here in texas when they run , i will be hammering them on the head with my force thats if the force is with me, once again i do apolgize for my ignorance and have a great day:)<br /><br />Thank you BiBux but....there is no solicitation in the forums. We will help all we can but please, no soliciting. Thanks <br /><br />Mod2