Model / Serial # ????

cohoe

Cadet
Hello all, I went to Doller Offshore looking for parts. I could not find my model & serial # on thier list. Can anyone enlighten me as to the specifics of this engine? It would be muchly appreciated. Model# 1201X91C / Serial# 023223<br />Thanks,

Magik-12

Cadet
Re: Model / Serial # ????

Is the motor model / year / serial number engraved on the motor itself anywhere?<br /><br />I've got a 19?? Force 120 that came with a used boat I just bought.. but the tag/plate on the side of the motor mount is completely worn and impossible to read..<br /><br />I'm hoping that the paperwork will give me the info I need, but I'm still waiting on that to arrive.<br /><br /> :confused: <br /><br />-John

The Marine Doctor

Commander

I can supply with parts, send details of what you might require.<br /><br />We are an authorized Mercury dealership and have access to all Force parts.<br /><br />marine.ron@shaw.ca<br /><br />TMD

Magik-12

Cadet

Still waiting on the paper work.. :rolleyes: so I'll ask again.. <br /><br />Is the motor model / year / serial number engraved on the motor itself anywhere?<br /><br />I've got a 19?? Force 120 that came with a used boat I just bought.. but the tag/plate on the side of the motor mount is completely worn and impossible to read..<br /><br />I'm hoping that the paperwork will give me the info I need, but I'm still waiting on that to arrive.<br /><br />Motor seems to run great.. took it out Saturday morning and it makes that little 16' bass boat FLY.. :D <br /><br />I think the idle needs adjusting.. AND the TILT / TRIM doesn't work.. which is one of the reasons I need to figure out the model/serial #..<br /><br />Thanks!<br />-John