Need my 9.9hp dated--Cannot order parts.

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class
I recently aquired a 9.9hp Chrysler. Serial #1053 Model# 901. Can anyone help me with this. I'm getting desparate. Thanx harrison20002

corm

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Need my 9.9hp dated--Cannot order parts.

Do you have the numbers correct and are their<br />any letters.<br />corm

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Man... I looked at this the other day & came came up with nothing... looked at it today & said I must be missing something... I was!!! When was the last time someone but the serial number before model number??? Usually other way around "MODEL then Serial #"... OK, back to the point....<br /><br />901<br /><br />My reference tool states that Chrysler Model 901-02 manufacturered in 1969... Hopes this helps...<br /><br /> :confused:

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class

To CORM & FONE-MAN, many thanks for the info. I needed parts and the dealer wasn't any help. Yes Corm,I copied the numbers just like they were on the plate. Again thank you both. Hal Virgo.

corm

Lieutenant Junior Grade

e-mail me with what you need.

corm

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi Hal,<br />Did you take the 4 bolts out about 10" up from the propshaft to seperate the LU. If so the screw that disconnects the shift rod is towards the front of the motor. You should be able to see the waterpump body too. I don't know what the rubber pieces are.