New Fisherman on order

Jefff

Cadet
Yes, I just ordered an 1800 Fisherman with a 150 hp Mercury Verado. By the time I added all of the options and the Verado I payed way more than I had originally planned. I figure in a couple of years I will have forgotten about how much I payed while I'm thouroughly enjoying the boat. I assume only other Lund will understand this.<br /><br />This will be my first boat and I would like to hear about all of your experiences. There doesn't seem to be much activity in this forum. Hopefully other Lund owners will find us here.<br /><br />Jeff

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: New Fisherman on order

Hey Jeff, congrats on the new "first" boat.<br />And welcome to iboats.<br />Your question might be better answered in the Boat topics and Questions (not engine topics) forum and I will move it there.<br />Again, welcome to iboats.

Dead Eye

Petty Officer 1st Class

I love my new boat 24.5 Pro-Line. But I LOVED!!<br />my 180 Fisherman. It was a great boat Wanted a bigger boat to get way out with the big fish. Miss the ease in which it handled.<br /> Dead Eye

Terry Olson

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Jeff - You'll love your Lund. <br /><br />You're right - the "sting" of paying for the best will wear off but the disappointment of under-buying will last until you've moved up to the boat you should have bought to begin with. If you're like me you can't afford to buy the cheap one because doing so often means getting rid of it at a loss, then buying the one you really wanted anyway. I'm "frugal", but I've learned this lesson through experience. Cheap is good sometimes, but a major boat purchase isn't one of those times. <br /><br />There are a lot of good manufacturers out there. Some better than others of course, and most would be suitable for the average boater. One thing's for sure, you can't go wrong buying a Lund. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

koolerb

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice rig, your going to love it.