Ray Nuedecker

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Ray Nuedecker

I need a block for my 225 89 exell. mine purrs it just corroded a hole in the cooling passage underneath the block that supplys the port bank with water. no internal leakage but it pours water out the tiller area. motor was sold new in 95 and I got it in 03. it might have 250 hours on it.<br /> any ideas on where to get a good fresh water block ?

Ray Neudecker

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Ray Nuedecker

Give me a shipping address and I will send you one. Every thing in my shop is ripped out right now while I am rebuiding it. Blocks are stacked every where right now. Likely be the end of January before I get it finished and enough of the got to have right out of the way now to get it to you. Too darn cold for fishing anyway. Didn't you know fish hibernate?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

Ray<br /> as I am in venezuela today the temperature is great.<br /> monday I will be in rio chico VE doing a bit of tarpon and snook fishing, on jan2 I take a plane from caracas to pueto ordaz then a 2.5 hour van ride to the jungle on lake Guri for some Payara and Pavon. so I wont be home till the 15th or so, if you have a decent block thats great, we can work out the shipping details <br /> so merry christmas to you and all the other iboaters that keep us sane<br /> fish dont hibernate here and my artheritis does not mind so much :) <br /> but I also need to either rebuild or dispose of a 93 200 25inch motor with a hole in the block.<br />low hours and clean.

Ray Neudecker

Lieutenant Commander

Try not to have too much warm fun. Merry Christmas to you. I should also have a good parts powerhead for that 200. No use for 25 inchers here. Holler when you get back and we will figure out something.

Kanadakid

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rod,<br /><br />wish I were there......really wishin i was there !<br /><br />Kid

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

sounds good.<br /> I just got back to Caracas tonight From Rio Chico and the tacharigua lagoon, google Rio Chico and fishing, snook and tarpon were hongry jacks.<br /> we got in a school of tarpon in the 8 to 15 pound range that was incredible. next time I am going to remove all the trebles from the poppers and try a single hook. takes to much fishing time to get the trebles undone.<br /> I leave at 5 am for lake guri, google Saranda fishing, going for payara and Pavons but I brought my ultra light to see about some pirranah.<br /> I hope to get at least 1 payara, man thats a mean looking fish. if you google saranda and fishing look at the canadian travel site and open the video link on the upper left. takes a bit to load and I hate the music but the boats and fishing scenes are cool. me and my Honey may try to start a fisging service for folks in the states that want to fish here on the cheap when I retire.