Can someone please ID this model Skeeter

Seveice

Recruit
I was wondering if someone can help identify this model of boat. All I know is that it is a 23' Skeeter, made in 2001 and it is a saltwater series bay boat with a center console.<br />Thanks
F_6918_84532.JPG
F_6918_84519.JPG
F_6918_84531.JPG

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Can someone please ID this model Skeeter

Its a ZX Model, if its the type of boat you want, and its solid, you should be able to get it for a song just so they can get it out of there yard. Be advised though, to have any kind of performance at all you will need at least a 150 HP and bigger would be getter. I can see that being a really great fishing boat with a lot of money and work.

Seveice

Recruit

Thank you LubeDude. What model ZX is the 23 foot 2001? <br /><br />It has some hurricane water damage but it seems it good shape overall. I think I can get the hull with the trailor for about $5000. It will need some cleaning up, some seat covers, an ice chest seat for the center console and a new engine. <br />Do you think it would be worth it?<br />Please let me know your thoughts.

LubeDude

Admiral

As a 23 footer, it would be a ZX 2300. It seems that its worth about 15-$20,000 depending on the condition and the power. I think its worth it if like I say, "Its solid" and has no hull damage. Personally I would look for a good used 200-225 Merc. and have a small kicker on it also. Im a two engine guy when it comes to the ocean.