SUZUKI DT140 TRIM TILT SOLENOIDS

motorman33

Recruit
I purchased a trim tilt for my DT140 year 1989 but it did not come with starter solenoids or the year of engine it was taken from the problem is there are only two wires coming from the tilt trim unit and both act as live and negative when crossed over so i presume i require two solenoids with a cross over.<br />I am unsure of what solenoids to buy or where i can purchase them. <br />Is there some way of using normal marine solenoids<br />hope you can help me<br />PAUL

wagw

Recruit
Re: SUZUKI DT140 TRIM TILT SOLENOIDS

Paul,<br /><br />Take a look at the following site, which contains all of the tech diagrams for Suzukis. You should find the wiring diagram for cross over solenoids.<br /><br /> http://store.brownspoint.com

motorman33

Recruit

hi shetty <br />thanks for the information but still no joy with the tilt trim wiring diagram

fridays

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Use the solenoids from a later model Suzuki 140. In '92 and up ,if memory serves me, Suzuki went to the two wire permanent magnet t/t motor which requires a different solenoid. Call me with a fax no. and I can send you a newer wiring diagram. 804-758-4131 Phil Friday