Troll motor help

V156

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Does anyone have any info on a website or store you can get replacement parts for a 91 Johnson troll motor. It runs great-with plenty of thrust but I don't have a direction indicator on it(previous owner says it fell off). So I can find myself literally going in circles sometimes. Or could it be the foot control has a problem?<br /><br />Dutch

Jacques321

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Troll motor help

Get in touch with Johnson OB's and they can steer you in the right direction:<br /><br />United States & Canada...Back to Top <br /><br />Call us at: (847) 689-7090<br />Or write to us at: <br /><br />Johnson-Evinrude Dealer and Consumer Support Services<br />200 Seahorse Drive<br />Waukegan, IL 60085<br /><br />Available Hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm CST

V156

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank you Jacques321. I'll let you know what I find. I couldn't find another indicator anywhere and it makes no sense to spend $500-$700 on a new troll motor when this one runs fine. It just needs a sense of direction.<br /><br />Dutch

V156

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks Rick. This website certainly has plenty of products to choose from. Between you and jacques321 I should be able to find what I'm looking for. I'll give you an update when I find the solution.<br /><br />Dutch

SoonerSlim

Cadet

Dutch,<br />Try trollingmotorparts.com website. These folks are courteous and helpful. Have phone number. If they don't have the parts, maybe than can refer you. By the way, Minn Kota motors are now part of Johnson motors.<br /><br />v/r SoonerSlim