Standard jets for c series 130

bonitoman

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am going to pick up some new jets for my 92 130 carbs. What # jets would I need for a c series 130. High low and intermed. Anyone know the #'s because the guy at my local dealership is clueless. Thanks

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Standard jets for c series 130

why do you need new jets and what jets are you replacing?<br />the jets are maked with a size. use the original size. your not going to gain HP with a jet change.<br /> good luck and keep posting<br />tell your parts guy to look on the micro-fiche

bonitoman

Petty Officer 1st Class

I rebuilt it this winter and I was talking to a friend of mine. Since I removed the oil injection and removed the pump and rod. I have been using premix. I bought a blank off plate and it has been a c series for about 70 hours. He suggested that the c series uses different jets so I am going to change mine to what a c series 130 would use.I don't know if it will help. The engine has been great except for one minor electrical problem.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

carefully look up and compare all the jets. I dont think using a 2% oil mix is going to require any jet changes. if its running well and makes good power and idles well leave it be.<br /> good luck and keep posting

bonitoman

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am running at 50 to 1 oil mix. Where does 2 percecnt come from?