Looking for help!

EBBTIDE 78

Seaman Apprentice
This is the best site to pass alot of time with alot of great information to be used by all of us.<br /><br />I am wanting to know if any-one has heard of a marine repair shop in Louisville, KY. called ==<br />NO PROBLEM MARINE? I think this is what it is called. I think I am getting taken for a lower unit that I have paid for and have yet to see. I have been told several stories why it has yet to arrive. If sent by UPS dont you think you would be given a tracking number!! HMMMMMM Thats a no brainer!! Anyhow-- I could go on & on but I will spare you the details.<br />Any and all help will be better help than I've got already.<br />I am never lost everybody always tells me where to go!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Looking for help!

What are the stories? UPS can only deliver if the item has been shipped. The problem may be way on the other end of the chain. Back-orders happen. Especially on units for 70s motors. They probably don't make new ones anymore. I assume they're going thru a used/rebuilt supplier. Supply and demand is a HUGE factor in those situations. To sell one, they first have to have one to sell. As motors get older, those sources dry up. Not to say they'll never get another one, but the older the unit is, the tougher it is to find anything worth rebuilding.