Synthetic flooring?

'60Buickrod

Seaman
Any one know of a company that sells synthetic flooring? I've got some places that are rotting out and was looking for a synthetic flooring material.

heycods

Captain
Re: Synthetic flooring?

Just a thought they make a plastic wallboard for dairys and such where they wash the rooms down with pressure washers, its about 1/2 in thick, I havent tried it but the thought has crosed my mind. Do a search for farmtech dairy supplys.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I believe you will find several different kinds if you will Google...."fiberglass core materials"<br /><br />Good luck.

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner

Or you just might stay with wood and preserve it properly; marine plywood is tough and light due to it's many layers as compared to building products plywood.<br /><br />I am amazed at how some boat builders skimp on materials for their boats; wrong type wood, no preservation and all. No wonder the wood rots. I'd bet if you did it right, you'd get better service out of your wood.....since wood absorbs impact and synthetics/metals just transfer the shock somewhere else.<br /><br />My 2c<br /><br />Mark