1990 Suzuki DT150SS Stalling, Runs poorly

fcarpentie

Recruit
Carbs been rebuilt 2-3 time within last 3 years. Each time been told of dirt in fuel and float hanging up. Fuel filter water separator been replaced, plugs replaced, fuel lines cleaned. Now runs like it starving for fuel, no power. However, occasionally runs fine for short while then problems start again. Have used stabilizer each time gassing up and recently added carbon remover to fuel.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1990 Suzuki DT150SS Stalling, Runs poorly

Howdy, FCarpentie.<br /><br />Welcome to iboats!<br /><br />This forum is for non-repair topics, so I will move this to the Suzuki Troubles Forum.<br /><br />BTW, I was born in Pinehurst.<br /><br />Good luck.

clanton

Rear Admiral

Watch my post 1990 Suz 150 Super Six. I may have enough parts left over to fix yours. The last part should be here Thrusday.

fcarpentie

Recruit

Originally posted by clanton:<br /> Watch my post 1990 Suz 150 Super Six. I may have enough parts left over to fix yours. The last part should be here Thrusday.

fcarpentie

Recruit

Thanks so much for your interest. This problem hopefully can be repaired once and for all. I have already spent a lot of money only to have it fixed for only a short time. Please let me know what you may be able to do and of course whatever the parts cost.