yamaha parts source

Is there a place where you can purchase yamaha parts through mail,paying with money order?I have found several sites including boats.net that have what I need,but they appear to only accept credit cards.<br />thanks

Capt Ken

Commander
Re: yamaha parts source

We usually prefer credit cards but will accept checks. The only problem is the wait peroid. By the time the check gets to us and we wait for it to clear, then we can order the part if its not in stock. If the part is in Atlanta, we get it in two days, if its in Calf, its better than a week. Then we get to ship it to you. By that time the boating season is almost over. Credit cards are soooo much easier, even if we loose a percentage to the credit card company.

I will be paying with a U.S. post office money order,not a personal check.<br />thanks

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

offshore classic <br />What parts are you after? There's always western union, too. Be there the next day or less.

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Offshore,<br /><br />I just shot these guys an E-Mail and they will take money orders if you like and they have that part number. Think it was $67.94 + 8.95 for shipping. Give them a call and they will work it out with you. (863) 465-6669<br /><br /> www.boats.net