rebuilding need help

REEL-BREAK

Seaman Apprentice
Im in the process of rbuilding my 94 130 yamaha txrs 6L6 701360 I have the following questions<br />should all the pistons have the 2 washers at the ends of the wrist pin bearings? Two of mine didnt have them<br />and also Do I have a square ring and a tapered one or two tapered ones?The manual says to put the taper at toip<br />seems as if both of mine are the same??? I bought wisco pistons if that matters.Thannks alot Ill look back tomorrow for your replys

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Re: rebuilding need help

If you look at the end of the rings, you'll see that they all have a square side and a tapered side. The tapered side goes up. Don' know anything about the wristpin washers though.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

REEL-BREAK

Seaman Apprentice

Hooty I dont see a definite taper both rings look the same??Hey does anyone know for sure about this the book mentions some rings could be the same keystone taper for both?

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

The Wiseco's use the same ring top and bottom. Each wrist pin should have two washers.<br /><br />Good luck!

REEL-BREAK

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks they are wisco and where can I get the washers and wonder where they were? I didnt loose them it simply didnt have any installed.And my kit didnt come with any.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Any Yamaha dealer can get them for you.<br /><br />Good luck!

Hooty

Rear Admiral

All the rings are the same. Each ring has a square side (bottom) and a tapered side (top).<br /><br />Hooty