Brand name boats

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I have been interested in looking at some aluminum offshore boats and was wondering if anyone can tell me some brand names of all aluminum boats that were built in the range of 24 to 30'? Thanks for the info

JRJ

Commander
Re: Brand name boats

Pacific Boats<br />Harbercraft<br />Moose Boats<br />Munson Boats<br />ACB Boats<br /><br />These are just a few West Coast built. There are several others. Enjoy the search :cool:

RetNav

Appreciate the info JRJ. Now I'll get to looking.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Lifetimer<br />Almar<br />Aluminator<br />Parker Aluminum Boats<br />Orca

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

BlackLab<br />Harborcraft

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Here is a link . When the page opens up scroll down to the list. Many identify aluminum construction.

RetNav

Thanks for the input. It gives me lots to do while it is still to nasty to get on the water..

JRJ

Commander

So which ones have you looked at and which ones interest you? Were there any you couldn't find?

RetNav

JRJ,<br /><br /> After trying to find any listed on the web I have come to the assumption that these must be excellent boats as I haven't been able to find them listed on any used boat site. I am still looking..

JRJ

Commander

They must sell quickly without advertizing. All that I listed have web sites and will send you brosures.

KCook

Lieutenant Commander

Many of those brands are regional, PacNW only. Brands with national distribution will be easier to find in the listings.<br /><br />Kelly Cook

JRJ

Commander

RetNav, three more to check out :) <br /><br />Aerohead<br />Armstrong<br />Coldwater