trigger,coils,or what

jet4x4

Cadet
95,60hp,jet45 mariner,run great until you want get on plane,it boggs at first full throtle,then you can here cylinder kicking on and off,then in time willl come on and run great,its worse with two people,has new stator ,new fuel line,plugs,carbs been cleaned

ronmold

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: trigger,coils,or what

Sounds like a ignition switchbox. I had same problem, almost like there was a kill switch on one of the cylinders that would get pushed now and then. Replaced both with CDI/Rapair aftermarket units, runs great now.

jet4x4

Cadet

Originally posted by DasBoot:<br /> Sounds like a ignition switchbox. I had same problem, almost like there was a kill switch on one of the cylinders that would get pushed now and then. Replaced both with CDI/Rapair aftermarket units, runs great now.

jet4x4

Cadet

Originally posted by jet4x4:<br /> 95,60hp,jet45 mariner,run great until you want get on plane,it boggs at first full throtle,then you can here cylinder kicking on and off,then in time willl come on and run great,its worse with two people,has new stator ,new fuel line,plugs,carbs been cleaned

jet4x4

Cadet

I replaced switchbox,didn't help,could it be a bad coil?