Special Control Cable?

DHPMARINE

Captain
I'm trying to find a source for two ten foot control cables.I need Teleflex CC630 type.They have Mercury engine fittings on one end,and 10-32 threads on the other.Teleflex says 6 to 8 week delay.<br />Tried using Merc adapter kit on 10-32 ends,but no clearance on the 9.9 Merc for it to function.All suggestions appreciated.<br /><br />DHP

Laddies

Banned
Re: Special Control Cable?

DPH, I don't know if you have a tax license, but if you do, try McDurmon Dist. at Fenton Mi. They are wholesale only but are the best supplier in our area---Bob

cfoss

Recruit

I called McDurmon Dist. Nothing on hand. They would have to order from Morse, and would take 2-3 weeks.

hct4all

Seaman

What year and what length. I have two 9 footers I pulled off my boat. 89 Merc 9.9. I think that they are the standard cable. Might work for you. They are in great shape. I had to put on longer cables when I put a 50h.p. on.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Rick

DHPMARINE

Captain

hurts when I need it now.sorry McDurmon.Dist didn't have it.<br /><br />DHP

Laddies

Banned

DPH, thats only about the 4th thing I have found they didn't have in about 15 years, we do a lot of business with them, good people. Sorry for the bum steer---Bob

DHPMARINE

Captain

Laddies,<br /><br />Thanks anyway,it was a good shot.I can find this cable lots of places,just not in stock.Actually this is the first time I've ever needed such a cable.(over 27 years)<br /><br />DHP