Merc 200 Lubealert

pop_r_master

Cadet
Sup guys...<br /><br />I have a Merc 200 year 1992. The motor is curently on my 1992 Trophy which originaly was equiped with 150 Force. When they put the motor on, they spliced the wire harness from the Force into the Harness from the Merc, the motor works, but theres no alarms. Dont think the Force had an alarm system, so they didnt run any additional wires.<br /><br />Going thru the Merc Engine book I bought (Like a chiltons) I tried wiring up the lubealert, but I just get a steady beep.. not a pulse. I need some help with the wireing hookups, its not clear in my book...<br /><br />The Lubealert has wires which connect to Oil Tank, Temp Warning and Rotational Sensor. <br /><br />The Oil and Rotation sensor are easy.. I just disconnected them first and started with the Temp Alarm.<br /><br />Theres a Purp and a Lt Brwn wire from the LubeAlert..<br /><br />The Lt Brwn (LubeAlert) + Blck (temp sensor at #2 cylinder) + Blu/Yel (direct connection to side of warning buzzer) gets grounded on a terminal block?<br /><br />The Purp (Lubealert) + Purp (direct connection to ignition switch) not grounded on terminal block? Also my ignition switch doesnt have a purp wire...I can probe my switch, what is the Purp, 12v+ accessory?<br /><br />Thanks for your help!!!!