Mercury motors

Trader4Less

Recruit
What is the highest horse powered Mercury available from the factory? ANyone know and/or have photos?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Mercury motors

They have been as high as 300 hp in the outboard, in sterndrive I think it's up in the order of 1,000hp.<br /><br />The highest rated 2-stroke is the Pro-Max 300.<br />The highest currently available 4-stroke outboard is the 275hp 'Verado'. In-line 6, supercharged beast. God I want one!!!<br /><br />Try Mercs website, www.mercurymarine.com<br /><br />Chris.........

Trader4Less

Recruit

Chris,<br />I thought I had seen that inline 6 at the Colorado River in August. I was chillin on my brothers huge pontoon and it literally flew by us! I'll check out that website,<br /><br />Manny

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by achris:<br /> 4-stroke outboard is the 275hp 'Verado'. In-line 6, supercharged beast. God I want one!!!<br />Chris.........
Deep breathes, in through the nose, slowly out through the mouth. Feel better now?<br /><br />Ya know this is just ammunition for Bassys' male/female driving thread ;) <br /><br />Aldo

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Ya know this is just ammunition for Bassys' male/female driving thread
Damn, forgot about that!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hi, T4L.<br /><br />Please remove the links from your sig.<br /><br />They violate our no selling/buying and no competition rules.<br /><br />Thanks. :)