Do you think something is fishy???

gonefishie

Commander
I found a 2000 Skeeter ZX190, it's a 19 footer with a 200 Yamaha VMax that looks in pretty decent shape for $16K. Do you guys think that is a good price? I thought it kinda low so I don't know if something might be fishy. I will check it out and request a test drive at WOT.

pine island fred

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Do you think something is fishy???

Might be low because the owner wants to sell it and requires cash as he will not finance it. People dont have cash and will spend bigger bucks at a dealer who can arrange financing. Works the same selling a used car. FRED

D

DJ

A test drive is a must, along with a compression test of the engine.

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

I don't know that rig or your market but the price seems high to me. You can get a 2005 Yammy 200 new with a 3 yr wty for 15k here:<br /><br /> http://www.boatmotors.com/rebuilt_outboard_motors/ <br /><br />Take a look at the other 200-250s for price comparisons.<br /><br />If it were a 2003 or 2004 maybe??? But a 2000 is six years old and you can get a new rig for $16k.

gonefishie

Commander

Unless bass boat is dirt cheap in Fl, I've never seen a new fiberglass bass boat for 16K, even the aluminum Tracker boat cost more than that. Skeeters are very nice boat and will out run a Ranger at same size and horsepower any day. This boat comes with 2 Lowrance finders, 74lbs Minkota tm, tandem trailer with disc brake, hot foot. I talked to the seller and he said that it's a bank repossesed boat.