boy i was luckey

baileys

Petty Officer 2nd Class
today i was towing my boat to winter storage set it all up to tow flused the engine through then pumped the tyres up and as itook the pump off the valve came out of the tyre so i had that fixed but as i was driving to the main express way which has higher speed limit the other tyre blew how unlucky but very lucky what if it had happened at 50 to 60 mph instead of in atraffic queue so be warned check all tyres on all vechicles

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander
Re: boy i was luckey

What the heck is a tyre? :confused: ;) <br /><br />Good thing you checked before leaving. Gives you a chill when something like that happens doesn't it?

olbuddyjack

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by CalicoKid:<br /> What the heck is a tyre? :confused: ;) <br /><br />
Thats a "tire" in the Queens proper English ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The queen needs a dictionary. :)

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My loyal subjects,<br /><br />We have examined our dictionary, and we find thus:<br /><br />TYRE: A rubber covering round a wheel to form a soft contact with the road.<br /><br />TIRE: to grow weary.<br /><br />We trust that this explanation is sufficient for you. God bless you all.<br /><br />HRH

stevens

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Aye, and we'll put some petrol in the banger, check under the bonnet to see that nothing has gone up the spout after we hit that bollard on the slip road near the motorway, close the boot and then bugger off to the pictures and a pint...

Realgun

Commander

Aye, and we'll put some petrol in the banger, check under the bonnet to see that nothing has gone up the spout after we hit that bollard on the slip road near the motorway, close the boot and then bugger off to the pictures and a pint... <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />
Now do that again in English please. :D <br /><br />Good thing nobody got hurt when the tire blew.