Johnson Super Sea Horse 35 Super Quiet

phd264

Recruit
I believe my motor is from 1958. I need to find a schematic for this motor. Does anyone have any information?

rwise

Captain
Re: Johnson Super Sea Horse 35 Super Quiet

what do you need to know? the kill switch wires to the two points, the choke solinoid wires to the choke switch, look for this to be moved to the johnyrude area! Give us the model number and more details.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Tell us the model number, PHD. You can find the diagrams you want in any Service Manual that covers it, whatever it is.<br /><br />Moving to Outboard Non-repair Discussions.

phd264

Recruit

I haven't not been able to find the serial number and model number on the outside of the motor. Is there a standard place on motors to look for the information?

Paul Moir

Admiral

On your engine, there's two places to check. One is at the top of the transom bracket where it hooks onto the boat. There should be a nameplate there with all that information.<br />If that's missing, you can try looking for a quarter sized silver disc set into the top back of the block, just above the spark plugs. The model number may be there, but often it's just the serial number.