Muskie is at it again

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Muskie is at it again

I dunno know about ya'll, but i like the yellow, and the cinnamon & green... :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea .. dit-dit-dit-ditto on the yellow here.<br /><br />goes with the B-day outfits MY showed us too...<br /><br /><br />---->
62_thumb.jpg
1ghbft

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LMAO at Barlow!<br /><br />I would go with the yellow and the gray. I think they would be more realistic and therefore a better lure. But, I don't fish for Musky, so who knows... :) <br /><br />AK Chappy

gaugeguy

Captain

From Sesame Street...<br /><br />Rubber Ducky,<br />you're the one,<br />You make bathtime lots of fun,<br />Rubber Ducky,<br />I'm awfully fond of you;<br />(woh woh, bee doh!)<br /><br />Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,<br />When I squeeze you, you make noise!<br />Rubber Ducky,<br />You're my very best friend, it's true!<br />(doo doo doo doooo, doo doo)<br /><br />Every day when I make my to the tubb<br />I find a little fella who's<br />Cute and yellow and chubby<br />(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)<br /><br />Rubber Ducky, you're so fine<br />And I'm lucky that you're mine<br />Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.<br /><br />Every day when I make my to the tubby<br />I find a little fella who's<br />Cute and yellow and chubby<br />(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)<br /><br />Rubber Ducky, you're so fine<br />And I'm lucky that you're mine<br />Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -<br />Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -<br />Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!<br />(doo doo, be doo.) <br /><br />I like the cinnamon/green BTW

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

they have a pic. gallery, but no pics of any <br />caught on ducks???<br />how about this one caught on the black gopher?<br /><br />
Bigfish.jpg

gonfishn

Commander

Just remember when your out fishn and things start to happen the wrong way..That the curse is upon you...Bring your owm boat to the homestead Barlow..I wouldn't want to be near you when curse of the warrior happens upon you..<br /><br />Most folks have a lucky rabbits foot I just happen to have the duck :D <br /><br />GG..Do you rember in the old days when you got on the wrong side of doc..Now where is that shot record..lol

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> GG..Do you rember in the old days when you got on the wrong side of doc..Now where is that shot record..lol
Never been on the wrong side of a Doc, don't ever want to be...crawling back in my hole now, ;) <br /><br />That is a hawg MY!!!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Just remember when your out fishn and things start to happen the wrong way..That the curse is upon you...Bring your own boat to the homestead Barlow..I wouldn't want to be near you when curse of the warrior happens upon you..<br /><br />Most folks have a lucky rabbits foot I just happen to have the duck :D <br /><br />
oh yea GF .. I'll be bringin' one of the boats.<br /><br />GF 'the curse' of the Esox Gods has been, at times, treacherous!! I've been made a fool too many times to count .. and for someone to be near me when 'the powers that be' show themselves .. it ain't perty. :D <br /><br />there's no intended self mutilation involed but I'll be damned if it doesn't happen and its best that I'm isolated when it does!! ;) :D <br /><br />thats a nice'un MY !!

LadyFish

Admiral

Just remember Gonfishn, Barlow loves to cook. :eek: <br />You might have to pry that musky outta his hands<br />in order to save it from the frying pan.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Yep nothing like shore lunch muskie done in peanut oil.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1h3urd
<br />Shore-Lunch... *check<br />Peanut-oil... *check<br />Deep-fryer... *check<br />Muskie... ... .. . ... . ... ..

gonfishn

Commander

It will be an interesting week this year for our third annual up North..<br />Ralph you remember what happened to Muskyone last year..Blew his engine, but before that remember our airbourne ride across Cass Lake :eek: <br /><br />Lets see Barlow,Eurolarva,MellowYellow,Muskyone,Neaumans,the three Amigos,and add Gonfishn to the mix should be an interesting time..The Er is only 30 minutes away but Doc will take care of ya(yea right)..<br /><br />The duck is keeping tabs on ya... :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Doctor told me to beware of left handed lumber throwing fishermen. The scars on my head are barely noticable now I still see the stars when I read one of your threads. I picked up a motorcycle helmet on ebay so that should help. It might also come in handy in the frigid cold with Muskyone at the wheel. Let me know the dates so I can get my vacation time approved.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

i didn't blow my moter that was you i knocked the crap out of a prop and as i recall i was chatcheing birds and all you were getting is ralphs head yh what are the dates so i can let the boys know i can take all the time i want this year

gonfishn

Commander

My bad Muskyone..I thought you blew your motor when you hit all that muck..lol..<br />Folks he is the only guy i know who can heave some musky lumber out and have a blue herron pick it off the water and attempt to fly away with it...<br />Kite flying takes on a whole different meaning then..<br /><br />Looks like the middle of June again...Ole Barlow will be the newbie this year..Have we got plans for him :D ..Tell the three Amigos I expect them to be there..Did they shoot all 2500 rounds of ammo they brought and how many Prairie dogs did they get.. I am a thinkn here that Barlow lives pretty near them if I remember right..<br /><br />Have a new email Joel...gonfishn@horizonview.net

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

ya barlow lives about 30 min from them if i recall hes in whitewater there in watertown i used to be the cable guy in whitewater and i grew up in lake mills so barlow as you can see i know your turff

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea yea .. Lake Mills/Rock Lake is right down the road a clip. I take the nieces and nephew fishing there from time to time. Get live bait at that bait shop thats run outa that guys basement on the north east side of the lake.. can never remember the name of it...<br /><br />who is these "Tres Amigos" ??<br /><br />Hey Muskie .. should I plan on bringing the tent? no problem here. Sounds like we're gonna have a crew.

gonfishn

Commander

Let just say the three Amigos are friends of Joels who were headn to Dakota for some prairie dog huntn.<br />They are avid hunters who delayed their trip so they could hang around and fish some with us.<br />The stories they told around the fire had us laughing all nite long at Joels(Muskyones) expense.<br />Might be good to Bring a tent just in case. The homstead can sleep about six folks. Us older folks are at the top of the pecking order when it come to sleeping with a roof over our heads.After that its everyone for themselves..<br /><br />Will spend a day at leech and Cass lake..No muskies on Steamboat.But we can take the Channel to leech Lake where an assortment of fins of good size can be caught..<br /><br /> Since there are no more resorts on the lake fishn should get better each year now that the pressure is off..