Mercury 200 efi 91model outboard.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Mercury 200 efi 91model outboard.

hello<br /> umm with a power pack changer?<br /> nah<br /> why do you need to know? its not a complicated procedure. it normally requires a phillips screwdriver sometimes a 5/16ths socket and a 3/8 socket or nut driver. make careful notes but the wire colors are on the switch boxes<br /> good luck and keep posting

tin horn

Recruit

thanks but i am changing the motor power head out i think there is more to it than that, but if any one can help i would appreciate it.

Tin Horn,<br />To change the power PACKS is a relatively easy job for a weekend-mechanic, but if you are changing the power HEAD and have to ask how to change the power PACKS, maybe you should rethink the job and have a qualified tech do the job or at least seek assistance from someone that can give you hands on help. I am not in any way saying that YOU dont have the ability to do the job, but a power PACK changeout = maybe an hour, power HEAD changeout = possibly 2 days to get every thing taken loose from the old power HEAD and then take the old power HEAD off, then install the new power HEAD and all the things that you took off the old power HEAD.<br /><br />I guess what I am trying to say is power HEADS and power PACKS are two totally different things all together.<br /><br />My 2 cents,<br />BK

shelbydriver

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yeah I need to change my power pack too. Maybe I should just change out the whole head. yeah thats the ticket. Jk