merc 200hp won't start

nundahls

Cadet
I purchased this boat this weekend got a deal. Cajun bassboat. When the owner was showing me he primed 3 times and it fired then he had to do it three times before it started. Ok so this is out of the water so for like 4 sec. I bought it and got it in the water and it fired and I primed the hell out of it and it just turned over and over and did not pop s_hi t the battery died and pulle her out big ******* with a little ranger pulled her back to my shop hooked up the charger and my buddy think i flooded her (its only a motor boys ) now she just cranks over. Spark from hell it has them new style plugs. One friend said get new plugs and I said bring her in and see if i got screwed any ideas for you night laters. <br /><br />Someone help me I might send ya a twelve pack<br />thanks <br />The wife is pissed I bought the boat.

nundahls

Cadet
Re: merc 200hp won't start

I have run alot of smaller motors not sure if I flooded her or she is starving any Ideas???

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Re: merc 200hp won't start

What year is that thang? Is it Carbed or fuel injected?<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty