Merry Christmas from iboats staff to all!!!

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us here at iboats.com to all of you, our terrific forum contributors and visitors! :) <br /><br />To all of you who have spent tens, and in some cases hundreds of hours in our forums this year helping other boaters, fishermen and water-sports enthusiasts by answering their questions…often over and over again…and sharing your wisdom and experiences in a professional yet fun-loving way, we express our sincere appreciation and thanks. It’s because of your willingness to give of your time and knowledge that literally thousands of boaters have been helped during the last 12 months…to which we again say, thank you, thank you!<br /><br />I’m sure I speak for everyone who has visited our forums when I express a very special double portion of thanks to JB (Ancient Mariner) for his significant contributions to these forums! Additionally, a heart-felt thank you also goes to Admin5 and moderator1 and to all of the Admirals who continue to provide so much help to so many people. This includes djohns19, 12Footer, Dhadley, Hooty, Trent, clanton, rickdb1boat, Sloopy (Dock Boy), crab bait, and Bob_VT. <br /><br />May peace and joy be with each of you during this special season and may 2003 bring health and happiness to you and to your loved ones. <br /><br />bv (Bruno Vassel Sr., President & CEO iboats, inc.)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Merry Christmas from iboats staff to all!!!

Right back atcha, Bruno. The success of iboats has much to do with it's founding.<br /><br />1.The objective; To give mariners a place to get answers,and at minimum, moral suport when things don't work.<br />2.The people; The staff of iboats must've had thier concerns,opening-up a new forum for a bunch of old salts and newbies, some with less than churchlike tounges, who come to post, probaby after fighting a stuborn Johnnyrude out in the back yard, frustrated beyond civility to wife and dog....<br />You get the picture.<br />Then on the other side, "If we build it, will they come?" Well, I guess the answer there is obvious.By the thousands!<br /><br />Advertisers; After all, it costs much to start something like this, and what better place to advertise parts,outboards,and all things boat?<br />And thank you to all of them. May it pay-off beyond thier wildest hopes!<br />Many of us boaters have found the links very covienient. A prosperous New Year to Y'all!<br />And finally, moderation; This family site is one of the few sites where 'family site' remains paramount at all times. And to this, I owe JB, Adminn5,and yes, even the guy who deletes something vital (an accident can allways happen).<br />But to all of you, your efforts keeps us old salts from making utter fools of ourselves in here.<br />Thank you all! Merry Christmas n Happy New Year.

yf2k

Recruit

Amen..... everything Bruno and 12footer said and more. iboats forum is a wonderful thing,<br /><br />-you meet good solid down to earth expert folks<br />-you save big $$$$$$$ <br />-you air frustration<br />-solid networking against scammers (gee...) <br />-did i mention great people<br />-keep posting same posts again thanks to Steve :) <br />-gain a ton of knowledge and expertise<br />-wonderful wonderful people<br /><br />thanks iboats for making this happen, for keeping it going and alowing all of us the chance to be part of the greatest cyberspace motor shop on the planet. To all of the folks that were mentioned here by name, and to the rest of you that were not,<br /><br />Merry Xmas, and a safe and Happy New Year. God Bless all of you and this great Land of ours.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Thanks iboats!<br />We all hope ya'lls Christmas is merry and your New Year happy and prosperous.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

Trent

Captain

Thanks to IBOATS im now working on my second million dollars!! :) <br /><br />I gave up on my first! :(

btmoyers

Seaman Apprentice

A MERRY CHRISTMAS BUMP :D

radsrh

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'll 2nd that Merry Christmas bump ;)

Trevor

Petty Officer 3rd Class

merry christmass to all and a safe holiday!!!!!!

sloopy

Commander

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

masterp

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Have a nice holiday! Great site!

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I agree there are a few other sites I go to from time to time (sorry) but I always return here simply:<br />always got the right advice<br />never meet someone rude(well once but he was a newbie)<br />learnt lots this year<br />family oriented<br />generally a really cool site<br />most of the people here are good guys thanks for all the help<br />now I'm moving to the part of helper maybe by this time next year I will have earned my admiral stripe or get beaten up ha ha