witerize 95 115 merc

Fouled Plug

Ensign
Re: witerize 95 115 merc

Just a few steps to go through. Add stabilizer to fuel tank, and run engine for a few minutes to make sure treated gas reaches carbs. Follow directions on can of fogging oil, spraying into carbs to stall engine then into spark plug holes. Drain and refill lower unit lube, using new gaskets on vent/fill holes. Grease zerk fittings on engine bracket. I know I'm forgetting something, hopefully another member here will pick it up. :)

petryshyn

Commander

Disconnect battery ground cable and leave off. Top up battery electrolyte with water and charge for 12 hours with trickle charger.

headcopter

Cadet

Hi everyone, just thought I'd rub it in a bit (in a nice way of course ;) )<br /><br />I live in a place called Tasmania, a little island south of Australia. Here we don't actually have to winterize our boats. While winter doesn't offer as many good days for hitting the water as summer obviously does, it is still possbile to get out every 2nd or 3rd weekend for a good run.<br /><br />The only winterizing needed here is a good tarp cover for the boat :D :D :D <br /><br />Cheers. Headcopter