boat diagrams???

ray21

Seaman
does anyone know where i can find a diagram for the layout of a 1990 Bayliner Cobra, Model 1904? I need to do a repair of part of the floor deck around the driver's console, and would like to see how and where the stingers are...can anyone help? i have not been able to locate a contact to bayliner to see if i can get a copy of the plans or anything...

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: boat diagrams???

Contact the manufacturer - it will probably cost about 15 +or- bux + S/H.<br /><br />I've never tried bayliner but I've done it with other MFG's, usually not a big deal if the boat is not too old and it helps if it is still made but not required.

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I should add it won't be a blueprint to build a boat just a non-scaled drawing showing all components.

ray21

Seaman

thanks captain,<br />but i can't seem to find any contact info for bayliner. i've looked for an email all over bayliner's site. anyone have a contact?

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I Thought it very improbable that Bayliner didn't have a way to email them so I had to look for myself. Sure enough they don't, I don't think I've ever seen a boat mfg not list an email address to contact them, after all they are selling a product. Are they trying to hide from their customers. Even on their Trophy page they have an email address to ask questions. It's very strange!!! I think just about every site selling something has a way to email them at least for customer support or FAQ's.<br /><br /> :confused: :confused: :confused:

ray21

Seaman

yeah, that's why i came on here looking for a diagram...figured somebody out there must've made a drawing or such while re-decking their cobra...hoped so anyhow. i'm usually pretty good at finding anything on the net, but i've yet to locate a bayliner contact email...maybe the corporation wants all the customer service done through the dealers, i dunno...be nice if i could find some info though...thanks capt, if i find anything i'll let ya know. :mad:

araiha

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just a way to keep the costs down?