Bayliner support

MnMike

Recruit
Finally entered the boating world with a 1989 Bayliner Ciera 2650. Bayliner won't help with parts identification or OEM sources for parts going back beyond 1994. Guess that means their boats are not repairable after 11 years!!! I need to find a source for the 2 deck access hatches on the bow that appear to have 20 1/4" x 20 1/4 " cutouts. Any idea where I look? Trying not to have to make any interior/exterior modifications with a drop in replacement. Also local dealer, Link Recreational, was not at all helpful out of their St. CLoud, MN location.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Bayliner support

There must be a Bayliner Support Forum somewhere. This site has a wealth of knowledge, and several Bayliner owners. Put a post on Dockside for Bayliner, it will get some attention, and JB will then move it back here.<br />Try www.ask.com, search word Bayliner parts and aftermarket products. Also find a Seloc repair manual for the powerplant. Look at Boatus.com and Westmarine.com, and Boatersworld.com too. Good Luck.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Bayliner support

Welcome to iBoats MnMike! :) <br /><br />Thats the dealer location I drove 1400 miles to to pickup my Bayliner 2 years ago.<br />Actually almost any dealer can look up the parts you need no matter the age. I can still get side widows for mine but I am not going to pay 400 for each 1.<br /><br />Do a search on Bayliner owners club they are geared more to the bigger liners like yours.