Got a couple freebies, trying to part with junk

mikeyzx2

Chief Petty Officer
I'm getting rid of some stuff I can't use or is taking up space again. Freebies, and don't worry about shipping costs, it's on the house. <br /><br />I have a brand new thermostat kit for J/E V4 crossflow. Aqua Power #2658. I opened it but not used. Kit contains:<br />(2) gaskets, springs, thermostats, pressure valves, cork 'stat seals, rubber grommets<br /><br />I have scrap parts for older TNT, off '77 85hp, I don't know of the condition of trim cylinder, the sending unit is busted off. The tilt cylinder worked fine. The pins on them are rusted and frozen, I can't remove cylinders from bracket. The motor's missing, the reservoir's fine, but the manual release screw is tore up and needs extracted somehow. I tried but couldn't get it out. <br /><br />Anyways, email me or just reply, first come first serve. OBJ has my email if you need it, don't want spammers seeing my email address. <br /><br />Someone PLEASE take these off my hands, don't want to just throw away something that could be parted out and used. <br /><br />Mike

Rbsgfd578

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Got a couple freebies, trying to part with junk

If you still have it I would like the thermostat kit..

mikeyzx2

Chief Petty Officer

email mikeyzx2 at peoplepc dot com<br /><br />send me your address and I'll put in the mail tomorrow

Paul Moir

Admiral

Mikeyzx2, don't worry too much about posting your email address. I've posted mine dozens of time (it's even visible in my profile) and the account those point to seldom gets any junk mail. Actually, when it does it obviously is coming from some guy's spyware ridden computer after it's owner has put my email address in his address book. Not much you can do about that.<br />Of course, you can just create a temporary/junk account at yahoo or gmail.

B.autry4711A

Petty Officer 2nd Class

MICKEYZX2,<br /><br /> Do you have any parts for a 1989 Evinrude SPL 88 horsepower V-4 motor to give away model# E88MSLCER. If so I would like those parts. Let me know

mikeyzx2

Chief Petty Officer

Big Bubba, unfortunately I don't.