Performance Boats (Miami)

CaptSolo

Cadet
EDIT: Howdy, Solo.<br /><br />I was sure we had an understanding about following iboats' rules.<br /><br />Did you not read the one about no SPAM allowed?<br /><br />Check again.

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Performance Boats (Miami)

Is this type of advertising allowed???<br />Isnt this the same guy (website) who bragged about his cig boat a while ago and then called all iboats members a bunch of loosers?

m1rodrig

Seaman

Does that come with an automatic coffee maker. What about surround sound? I also need Gold Plated plumbing fixtures.

Jcrain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Who the H*ll is BOB??????

sergioy

Petty Officer 1st Class

My boat builder is Mark, and my vessel I got at a real steal ($150,000). It makes for some incredidible weekend fishing.<br /><br />Oh wait! My boat only cost $1500.00 and Mark Twain boats is out of business. Oh darn, maybe my next boat will be able to compete with a Bob Boat;)

CATransplant

Admiral

Wow, CaptSolo, what a boat! However, none of us are probably going to the Rotary Tuna Classic, so I'm wondering how this applies.<br /><br />It's really just a big ad for some boat company, isn't it? Must be nice, but most of us have somewhat lesser boats. I feel so ashamed, now!<br /><br />Waiting for you to start calling people here names again....

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I always heard that Bob made crummy boats, maybe that's why he's running out of customers...Chief ;)

CATransplant

Admiral

Chief,<br /><br />I think what that boat needs is a big Johnson hanging off the stern. Then it would be complete.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

This is the guy JB has had issues with before. Its odd that he's still allowed to post. And even stranger that the Mod's let this ad exist.

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm scratching my head too. This is a "performance boat" that only goes 53 mph? Not trying to be rude at all but there are pontoon boats that go plenty faster...

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You're right CAT, folks that buy them things need bigger sized Johnsons. Chief ;)

b.gagnon

Master Chief Petty Officer

WOW! Only $200.000 for a high performance boat that does a whopping 53mph!!!! There is a God...I think I will get rid of my 12' mfg and get one!<br />53mph??? can that be considered performance

CATransplant

Admiral

Hey, if my old V-147 Glastron trihull would do 53 mph, I'd have to change my underwear. It's squirrely enough at 25 mph. I'd call that performance. But, then again, I only have about $1200 in the whole outfit. For $200K, I'd expect to do about 300 mph.<br /><br />But, I'll give him this...he's got a lot bigger livewell on his boat. I can hardly get a limit of 10 lb bigmouths in mine....oh, wait, I never caught a 10 lb. bigmouth.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Perhaps Darth Mod will encase CaptSolo in carbonite?...
vader1.gif

cwilt

Petty Officer 1st Class

350 gallons????? lets see 350 x 2.75 per gallon = 875 dollars :eek: :eek: ...i don't even make that in a week. and too bad for the interior lighting, you think for the price of two mortgages they could get it right

cwilt

Petty Officer 1st Class

...........also....this guy has a 200g's boat and he is worried about a $2.60 bulb :confused: :confused: :confused:

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Lighting: Two spots facing stern - one aft.
Isnt that the same direction????? :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />What, no bow spot light on a $200,000. boat<br /><br />Thats messed-up!! :D :D

m1rodrig

Seaman

I went to his web site bahamasbahamas.com & noticed he lives tax free in the Bahamas. He helps set up offshore accounts so people can have a tax haven. HMMMMMMMMMMMM