check out my new boat!

05GlastronSX

Chief Petty Officer
yup, we finally got a brand new 2005 Glastron SX 170 with a 150 mercury XR6. The thing is great! we just picked it up on friday and drove it all weekend...needless to say, the thing absolutly flys. we hung the max h.p the boat can hold on it and it has no problem doing 55. its in the process of getting broken in right now and everythings going great so far...its at the dealer right now getting a ski pylon and yellow bow and cockpit snap covers insalled..anyways, i just wanted to share my happyness with you guys and see what you have to say about it..<br />Also, ignore the date, we never changed the settings...<br /><br />
100_0252.jpg
<br /><br />
100_0265.jpg
<br /><br />
100_0267.jpg
<br /><br />
100_0255.jpg

05GlastronSX

Chief Petty Officer
Re: check out my new boat!

thanks i love it. its fast and very fun to drive. not too many people have a yellow boat like this which is one of the reasons why i chose it.

tommays

Admiral

the trailer is as nice as the boat have FUN :D <br /><br />tommays

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, baby, yeah . . . That's it, next boat's an outboard. Love it!!!

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

My only criticism is that I think some more shots are in order. I would luv to see you interior.<br /><br />That is one great looking boat!<br /><br />Yellow is nice.<br /><br />I have not yet seen a black boat so I went with blak with gold and black trimmed seats....

05GlastronSX

Chief Petty Officer

heres some interior shots...not the greatest..the pics dont do justice to how good it actually looks. there were taken when it was getting dark right after it rained. ill get better ones on thursday. oh and by the way as for black, it doesnt come in that color...only red blue or yellow are the options. <br /><br />
100_0282.jpg
<br /><br />
100_0271.jpg
<br /><br />
100_0281.jpg

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Less than a week old and it's already out in the rain uncovered! :D <br /><br />Nice boat, good luck with it.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Oh man, oh man, oh man...<br /><br />I want one.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

What? no bikini model? :( <br /><br />Nice boat.

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What can I say. I will give my dog, arm, leg, wife ...........did I say that? <br />Treat your baby to a ss wheel and think of us who get by on the leftovers.<br />Enjoy!

AMD Rules

Lieutenant Commander

Wow.... superb!<br /><br />Boat, motor, and trailer are all top notch.<br /><br />Happy boating!!

sergioy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Very nice! I told my wife a few months back that I wanted to buy a yellow boat, and she laughed. I will have to show her these pics.

CATransplant

Admiral

Cool boat! Now, I suggest that you drive right over to St. Paul, head up to Bald Eagle Lake, then park the boat where I can hook up to it easily. Just take off for lunch or something. That'd be great! [grinning]