Price on a 2006 Crownline 235 CCR

02tts

Recruit
New to the boating scene but wanted to know what you folks think of the folowing on a 2006 Crownline 235 CCR with the following options:<br /><br />WEB MSRP: 61k (not sure how believable this is and how much mark-up there is, prob. 30-40%)...<br /><br />Quoted price: $43k + tax<br /><br />Volvo 5.0 GXI DP<br />Armorcote Full Hull Band<br />Armorcote LE Deck Arrow<br />Diamon Graphics Package<br />Cockpit Canvas<br />Additional 100V Receptacle (cabin only)<br />Additional 12V Receptable<br />Automatic Fire Extinguisher<br />Cockpit Filler Cushions<br />Compass<br />Docking lights (stainless steel)<br />Dual Battery Switch<br />Extra Two Speakers, Total of Six<br />Full Woodgrain Steering Wheel (exchange)<br />Hand Held Shower - freshwater cold<br />Key Chain remote control for courtesy lights<br />L-Shape with two adjustable flip-up bucket seats with tri-tech suspension<br />Portable Table (includes two bases)<br />Pump out head<br />Remote Spotlight<br />Stainless Steel Prop (exchange)<br />Transom Trim Switch<br />Trim tabs with indicators<br /><br /><br />Do you folks feel this is a fair deal or is there still room for more - does anyone know the true MSRP for this or the dealer invoice for this boat....<br /><br />I narrowed it down to a Crownline, Stingray (which I'm not too crazy about the interior), Rinker and Chaparral.<br /><br />Any thoguhts, comments, etc...are GREATLY appreciated - thank you all in advance!

02tts

Recruit
Re: Price on a 2006 Crownline 235 CCR

Right, I built the boat online using Crownline's website - this is where the 61k came in with all the options I have listed....seams that Crownline just cut a deal with Bass Pro Shop (Tracker Marine) so there is no other dealer in my state that carries this boat anymore....so with that being said, I'm a little stuck, aside from calling across states - which I'll prob. do, but I wanted to get people's opinion to see if that is indeed a good deal, fair deal or there's still room for more, say another 3-5k worth...?