vibration

plugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I was coming back from a day on the water about 1/2 mile from the marina<br />running @3500.4000 rpm when the boat took on a strong vibration. I felt it at the sametime the engine noise seened a deeper pitch & louder<br />no increase in rpm's (nor did it loose rpms) I never felt any kind of strike of any object... more that something came loose. I shut her down tlited the eng up, no visible prop damage.QUESTION <br />do these symptoms sound like a prop \<br />hub issue<br /><br />something esle?

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
Re: vibration

No but you might just give us a hint of what engine you are having a problem with.

plugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

as per the wrench....who does work on sunday,the high speed jet on one of the carbs was cloged <br /><br />That jives with the rpm range @3000<br />that would start the shimmy<br /><br />115 JPLEE

Goodoleboy

Chief Petty Officer

Whut is this...some sorta pop quiz.<br /><br />Ifin you already knowed the answer...why you askin us.<br /><br />Your idey ov uh shimmy..is thu same as my idey on uh miss fire in an engine.<br /><br />Thars fellars on this forum that could just about "poop" you a new motor if ats what it takes.<br /><br />Give us break man!