impellers housing for turbojet 115

I just finished reading a lot of the posting on the johnson evinrude turbojet 115. the topic of overheat and water in the cylinders were of interest to me. A couple of my problems have been already discused allready. Here is my question. I have a 1994 johnson evinrude turbojet in a 17 foot runabout. I have an overheating problem and water in the lower 2 cylinders, the water in the cylinders is there because of 2 things I overheated and I tried flushing out the cooling system with a garden hose using to much pressure. I replaced the exhust gaskets and thermostats in the engine. I looked into the impeller housing and noticed that the fins inside the impeller housing are damaged. There are pieces of the fins missing. Of particular concern is the fin that is right next to the water intake hole for the cooling system of this engine.This fin has a chunk of metal missing about the size of a quarter. The cooling water water for this system comes from the jet unit. There are smaller pieces missing and rough edges and nicks on the rest of the fins. Before replacing the impeller housing I would like the opinion of some of you. Thanks arkysparky 46