PARKER/SEASWIRL

wallygator36

Seaman Apprentice
Re: PARKER/SEASWIRL

Hi,<br />I dont know much about the Sea swirl, But the Parker is a FINE boat,well made, not as Fancy as some, but reasonable in price.

jeff_nicholas

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've got a 2000 Seaswirl 1850 W/A pushed by a 115 Ficht. Neither have given me a lick of trouble in about 400 hrs. There's nothing about the boat that would prevent me from buying another Seaswirl - same for the motor.

JRJ

Commander

Hello BC12, both are nice boats but not the same in any way except "Sport Cabin" and power brands IMO. Which models are you compairing and what is your intended use?

Capn Mike

Chief Petty Officer

Don't know about a Parker, but I've been very happy with my Seaswirl...it's a Striper WA, and has served me well.<br />It might have to do with the proximity of your dealers; I would think you'd want someone at least on the same coast as you. ;)

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

No comparison, the Parker hands down.

trollhole

Chief Petty Officer

hey Nick in Spartanburg, SC good to see some others from sc on this forum! :D

jocko_nc

Seaman

From what I have seen, Parker is the best value in hard core fishing boats. Quality vs. cost you cannot beat it.<br /><br />jocko

wallygator36

Seaman Apprentice

I live 2 miles from the Parker Factory..... the state wildlife, Marine Fisheries, and CG use thier boats.....never heard of any complaints.