Boat Dealers in Los Angeles

ElfPower

Cadet
I'm in the market for a new boat and have narrowed my choices down to 4 boats. At this point, I like each of the 4 boats the same, so now I'm looking for some feedback on the various dealers in my area that sell these particular boats. <br />What I'm wondering is if there is anybody in the Los Angeles area that has dealt with any of these dealers and if so, what was your experience like? I've read so many times on this board and various other boards that finding the right dealer can make all the difference in the world.<br />The dealers I'm referring to are:<br />Bert's Mega Mall in Ontario (Crownline)<br />Johnson Marine in Covina (Bryant)<br />Castaic Boat and Marine (Four Winns and Stingray)<br /><br />Castaic Boat and Marine is nearest to where I live, so for that reason, I'm leaning towards them. Bert's Mega Mall and Johnson Marine are both about 90 minutes away. Maybe slightly less. I like both the Crownline and the Bryant boats alot, but 90 minutes seems kinda far away. Plus Bert's Mega Mall sounds really impersonal. <br /><br />Anybody out there from the L.A. area have any experiences with any of these 3 dealers?<br /><br />Thanks in advance,<br />Erik