1958 Evinrude 35 Lark 35514-14804

wdkbar

Cadet
I am trying to wire this boat and was wondering if anyone on the site might happen to have the original wiring diagram for this outboard. I believe it is a magneto type system. There is no generator or voltage regulator on it at this time.

wdkbar

Cadet
Re: 1958 Evinrude 35 Lark 35514-14804

Wanted to post that the original wiring harness was removed prior to me getting the boat and there remains from the outboard (through drilled hole in side of casing) Hot from starter, neg. from block and wire from choke solenoid. At the dash, there is a five connection keyswitch labeled S,B,R,A,I, A three connection (not lighted) push button choke switch. Under the rear seat is a starting solenoid. The other items are a three connection pull light switch, an added two connection bilge pump switch and an added two connection auxillary plug. Al help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1958 Evinrude 35 Lark 35514-14804

Howdy, wdkbar.<br /><br />Welcome to iboats. :) <br /><br />You will find wiring diagrams in the Service Manual. Don't mess with it until you have one.<br /><br />Good luck. :)