FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an old ( circa 1952 ) 3 HP Evinrude twin, model 3012. The spring in the pull starter is broken. Can anyone tell me where to look for this part? I've searched iBoats but didn't have any luck. Thanks.
F_R, thanks for the fast reply. I now see where i-Boats does list the part but is out of stock as you said. Oh well, maybe I can splice the two broken pieces together with rivets and see if that works.