Bird Flu

Tyme2fish

Commander
A confirmed photo of bird flu. (plastic flamingos)

Attachments

• BirdFlu.jpg
    BirdFlu.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bird Flu

I'd say Bird Flu....or high wind

pduquette

Ensign

LMAO!.....Quarentine the area!! They all must be burned immediately !!!!:D

oops!

Supreme Mariner

moment of silence for all the birdies please :D

UnregisteredUser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Too funny.

I am reminded of a prank I pulled on my grandmother's flamingo. I was driving over the road in a big rig and I stopped in KC to visit some family. After dinner, my brother shows up drunk with the flamingo out of our grandmother's yard. SO I load it into the truck headed for Cali making a few stops along the way to pose the flamingo in pictures with people I met at motels. After each stop and posing, I would print out a letter to my grandmother telling her of the flamingo's travels.

I ran 48 states and Canada back then, and kept the flamingo with me for about three months until she started getting wise to me. She asked me about it several times, to which I replied, "No, I have no idea". Finally, I shipped it to a friend in Hawaii with the instructions to pose it, and send her a letter. He in turn shipped it to a missionary family in Japan, and they shipped it to Europe.

The thing never did make it back to Missouri, to this day no one knows where it is but, my grandmother has a wonderful photo album of her flamingo with letters from it's travels.