Best post I've seen today. :)

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: We???

..........happens as you get older, you'll soon be back in diapers :D:D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

aspeck

Staff member

We...ebles wooble but they don't fall down

waterinthefuel

Commander

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Had to google "preamble" huh LT? LOL =)

ricksrster

Commander

Pronunciation: 'wE
Function: pronoun, plural in construction
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English wE; akin to Old High German wir we, Sanskrit vayam
1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me : you and I : you and I and another or others : I and another or others not including you -- used as pronoun of the first person plural; compare [SIZE=-1]I[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]OUR[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1]OURS[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1]US[/SIZE][/SIZE]
2 : 1[SIZE=-1]I[/SIZE] -- used by sovereigns; used by writers to keep an impersonal character

Oops
Function: interjection
-- used typically to express mild apology, surprise, or dismay