Shop iboats.com for all your boating needs!

Please note this thread has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new thread.

Thread: Destiny 200

Cadet

Default Destiny 200

I just purchased a 1997, Regal Destiny 200 with the Mercruiser 5.7L. We took it out for the first time today. I see that there is not a discussion thread on this boat and thought that I would start one. If you own this boat (regardless of year), please post with your thoughts about this boat. The first thing that I have noticed is that the boat seems heavy, but it is probably me being new to this type of boat.

Default Re: Destiny 200

I own this very same boat, its a heavy boat, but I have never had a problem with it, and we pull 2 skiiers. We went from a 17 ft ski boat to this and its amazing the difference, sice, ride and the whole nine yards.

I just purchased a 96 and I am looking for an owners manual...I would like to know if u know where or how to get on? Thanks

Petty Officer 3rd Class pvmtsux's Avatar

I have a '98 and love it. It's a CC and I took out the seats and installed a leaning post. I do a lot of everything and this boat really fits my needs for fishing, entertaining, skiing, tubing...whatever. Haven't really had any major problems with it yet. The 4.3L Alpha 1 that's in it is a champion. I have been looking for a replacement for the wood grain dash. If anyone has any ideas where I can find one please let me know.

Arrow Re: Destiny 200

Quote Originally Posted by pvmtsux View Post
    I have a '98 and love it. It's a CC and I took out the seats and installed a leaning post. I do a lot of everything and this boat really fits my needs for fishing, entertaining, skiing, tubing...whatever. Haven't really had any major problems with it yet. The 4.3L Alpha 1 that's in it is a champion. I have been looking for a replacement for the wood grain dash. If anyone has any ideas where I can find one please let me know.
    Do you have a picture of your leaning post? Do you build it or buy one? I am thinking of doing the same thing to my '99 Regal Destiny

I recently purchased a 1997 regal destiny 200 i am trying to find replacement dash panels and so forth anyone know a good place to go for this? It seems there is not a whole lot aftermarket for this model.