yama 115 v4 2stroke overheat

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: yama 115 v4 2stroke overheat

the only cover I see in the last pic is held on by a single screw and its the trim cover for the lower engine mount.<br /> nope did not make it in today. this day started with a call about 2 boats and a spare motor that sank last night off Ballast point. spent most the day playing with them. got all 3 running again though :)

defcondaze

Seaman

ok got a IR temp gauge today ......<br />it is overheating ...<br />the left bank of cylinders goes to around 200<br />while the right staysd around 150 ... any ideas ? maybe thermo switch ?

defcondaze

Seaman

little more backround info ...... neighbor i got it from probably had it sitting in the back of his truck for 4-5 years before i got , he said there was no problems with the powerhead other than a low speed idle problem, and the reason why it was removed (shiftshaft)<br />.<br />i would really like to get this last problem straightened out before it starts snowing , i need to test this baby out ! thanks

defcondaze

Seaman

sigh ..... any one else ever have this problem ....? any one, any one '?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

start a new post. this one wont open or read properly. the pics I think post it as aquafiends problem II. but I cant make this post load or fit my screen correctly