Mercury Wiring PLEASE

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Mercury Wiring PLEASE

Howdy, Zane.<br /><br />If you post the year and model number of your engine, someone will probably Email you a diagram, even though it is illegal to do that with copyrighted material.<br /><br />A better move on your part would be to buy a manual. You will need the year and model number for that, too. Click on Repair Manuals at the bottom of the page.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

Ribfan

Cadet

i have a Mercury Manual, 45-225hp 1972-1989 If your engine is one of the above, Let me know which and i will scan in the diagram and email it to you<br /><br />Stuart

ZanedeBeer

Cadet

Hey Stuard,<br /><br />It is a 85Hp... I don't know the year... It has 2 coils (one goes to the bottom centre of the distributor and the other to the side of the dist neat the top.)<br /><br />Any info will help!!

Ribfan

Cadet

I have sent you the only one that matches.<br /><br />I hope its the one :)

ZanedeBeer

Cadet

Thanks Stuart, it's perfect. One more question to the guys ou there. Which coil goes where to the distributor?

Does anyone have access to a wiring diagram for 2007 Mercury 90 h/p f/i...I am using a mind 90's wiring harness from the control that requires splicing to connect to new motors harness. I need to know the allocation of the wiring. Thanks to all again!

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

Kool, You will get better response if you start a new thead.

I would think those wiring harness are compatable. The wiring colors should be compatable if the harness plug is not. You shoul be able to butt splice the old to the new...