throttle control box for '80 merc 200 hp

kend20gw

Seaman
throttle control box for '80 merc 200 hp

I'd like to know if anyone has a good website to check for a used binnacle mount shift control box for a 1980 Mercury 200 h.p. I've used the search feature but don't seem to find any sites listed.I'd sure appreciate it. Love this forum.Thanks. :D

kend20gw

Seaman
Re: throttle control box for '80 merc 200 hp

Thanks reel. I've placed a bid but ebay can be a pain getting sniped at the last few seconds.There is also a brand new one listed as well. I want to find a site where they have most types of control boxes. I think it would be a good link for others to find on here if they are in need.

gee gee

Cadet

i have one for center console.if interested/e-mail plat1234@aol.com.

kend20gw

Seaman

Gee gee - you got mail! Imagine that- I'm checking out auction sniper. It looks good but just to let you know, on the very first page when your asked to typ in your ebay password, that's where I get cold feet. Have you personally used them? It sounds great. Seems we must fight fire with fire. I'll tell you a funny story. I was bidding on a boat winch..last 30 seconds or so..I bid,i'm beat, bid again..beat again..clock is ticking..I try again..beat again..frustrated since price is very near a new winch for a 6 year old winch, I figure the guy must have put in a ridiculous amount..frustrated out of my mind, I bid 4,500.00 for a winch worth no more than 150.00. guess what? you got it.That sniper took one in the chest! He won at 4,505.00. I emailed the seller congratulating him on his knockout price and told him not to let the high bidder forget it was a "legal contract".

Yes, I have used it with no problems at all, If you are concerned about your name and password... just set up an additional account on ebay. I won every auction when I used it. :eek:

wswaneyw

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I have a set of mercury controls for an 80's 115. I am not sure what binnacle controls are but this mounted to the side of the drive has tilt\ and a trailer button which i have no idea what it is for. If anyone is interested let me know. Wayne

kend20gw

Seaman

gee,your email account is closed.Need you to let me know you received money order and to ship my control box.thanks.