Need Wiring Diagram for 91 Skeeter SX200

Status
Not open for further replies.
In search of an ignition or complete wiring diagram for my 91 Skeeter SX200. I believe that any wiring diagram from 90 through 96 or 97 will work. Please let me know if anyone can help. I have a wiring disaster. Thanks!

notarealone

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Need Wiring Diagram for 91 Skeeter SX200

I had a Skeeter and needed the wiring diagram also. I just called them and they faxed me all I needed.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by 1989Skeeter:<br /> I had a Skeeter and needed the wiring diagram also. I just called them and they faxed me all I needed.
Hey fellow Oregon Basser, welcome.

Thanks and I tryed that, but the kind lady at the Skeeter customer service office could not help much, since their earliest wiring diagram records went back to a 1999 model. She did fax that one to me and it did help, but I'm still looking for the original one (1991) or close to it. I also tryed B & H Electronics, since they manufactured the wiring harnesses for Skeeter, but they didn't keep their earlier wiring diagrams also. I'm Still Looking!

notarealone

Seaman Apprentice

Hey Lubedude. Thanks for the welcome.<br />I have a Clymer book that goes to 1989 for Yamaha. Will that help? It has wiring diagrams that I could email to you.

notarealone

Seaman Apprentice

I can help you with some of this if you need to know where a specific wire is or what it is hooked to. My boat isn't that much older than yours and according to Skeeter they didn't change wiring colors. Let me know. Be glad to help.

ladano

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Did you ever get a diagram? I have the same wiring mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.