Rinker RX1

hammlfam

Seaman Apprentice
Hello everyone<br /><br />I'm looking seriously at getting either a V-drive inboard 22ft or longer or I've also just come across teh Rinker RX1 that is set up for wakeboarding as well. Does anyone have experience with Rinker or with the RX1? I've heard that Rinker is a good, well built boat, but wanted to hear your opinions. We will be using this boat for wakeboarding, sking, tubing and just for an all day out on the water boat.<br /><br />Thanks

hammlfam

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Rinker RX1

NOBODY??? nobody has an opinion on Rinker boats? Plaese help me out here guys. :D

KCook

Lieutenant Commander

Oh! You meant Rinker in general? Those wakeboard variants are new this year. So far very few posts about them. In general Rinkers look like a respectable boat to me. Dunno why they are not mentioned more often. Here is another thread with owners over on www.TrailerBoats.com -<br /><br /> Trailer Boats Boards » ... » RINKER <br /><br />Kelly Cook

aqpweene

Cadet

I owned a 2000 Rinker 180BR for 3 years and it was great. The only reason we didn't get another rinker was that at the time we were looking, there were no 23' cuddys for sale. We didn't have any mechanical problems during the the time we owned it so I can't comment on the manufacuter support.